Join Sanctuary for Families' 2013 ING NYC Marathon Team!
Sanctuary team member celebrating at the 2010 finish line
2013 marks the fifth year that Sanctuary for Families will field a Charity Partner team for the ING NYC Marathon. Last year, the marathon team raised nearly $100,000 in support of our work with survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking, and related forms of gender violence. We're now recruiting members for the 2013 team - join us!
The 2013 ING NYC Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 3rd.
Why join Sanctuary's team?
Sanctuary Marathon team members will receive guaranteed entry into the 2013 ING NYC Marathon in exchange for fundraising a minimum of $3,000.00 to support Sanctuary’s work.
Sanctuary team members will also receive:
- A personal fundraising page through Crowdrise to make your supporter outreach simple
- Fundraising support from Sanctuary Development staff (we're seasoned fundraisers -- and we're here to help!)
- Great gear to show your Sanctuary spirit - including a team t-shirt and water bottle
- Invitation to our Marathon Kick-Off event and Pre-Marathon Pasta Party, where you can connect with fellow team members
- Access to the New York Road Runner's Online Marathon Training Module at a discounted price
- All of our thanks!
How to apply
Click here to download our Marathon Application - email your completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the program
Click here to read more about the ING NYC Marathon Charity Partners Program.